Tuesday 28 May 2013

Dancing for Poland


 Today we learned two dances for our Comedia Dell Arte piece, one of which was quite intricate with the use of wooden swords to link all the group together with, it was very energetic and fun to do, and the other one was in more of a barn dance style, which was more complex but yet I found it easier to learn. And considering we only started learning them both today I feel we picked them up really easily. I'm not a big fan of dance but I enjoyed doing both of them.

It was a very exhausting day but I think we got a lot done and now I feel we are more ready for Poland. We also started to go over our script and went through it a fair few times and I am already pretty much off script which is very good for me, I am now looking forward to seeing how we develop the performance from this point, and how it will go together with the masks.

Richard Marsden 

No comments:

Post a Comment